JOB ID: 2051
JOB CATEGORY: Operations Administrative
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
We are currently looking for a Region Coordinator to serve as an integral part of our organization by administratively supporting the General Manager as well as the Region Distribution Manager. As a Region Coordinator, you will also be a primary point of contact for field Customer Service Centers (CSC) Managers and will be responsible for a range of duties from handling customer complaints to creating expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate regional meetings/functions and training sessions, maintain schedules; organize conference calls
- Create, review and distribute various reports
- Track vacation , personal and sick time
- Assist with interviews, conduct new hire training as well as additional training that may be required
- Work with Customer Service Center managers with audit review
- Process expense statements, invoices and customer complaint letters
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED preferred
- Basic knowledge of Customer Service Centers and the products and services supplied by them
- Knowledge of the procedures and practices associated with the daily operations of such facilities, attained through some related experience
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.