JOB ID: 2095
JOB CATEGORY: Corporate Opportunities
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst in our corporate office in Whippany, NJ to evaluate sales opportunity feasibility and strategically establish measurable/trackable marketing solutions and ROI analytics to enable sales goals to be met and exceeded.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for field sales locations and lead the sales opportunity assessment effort
- Develop and maintain scalable processes to measure ROI and best practices in campaign and lead management
- Collaborate with field sales management and marketing management to identify and recommend new business opportunities
- Partner with the Digital Strategy leader and field sales management on improving our digital focus
- Assist with the management of various marketing methods including direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, and social media while developing new marketing methods
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our marketing reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Remain current on marketing trends, practices, technology, and methodology as well as competitor activity
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or Communications)
- 5 years of agency, client management, or advertising experience
- Experience with Google AdWords and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, and WordPress preferred
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.