Accounts Payable Associate
JOB ID: 2133
JOB CATEGORY: Corporate Opportunities
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Associate in our Corporate Headquarters in Whippany NJ. We are looking for an individual that is highly motivated, has solid Accounts Payable experience, has worked in an SAP environment and enjoys solving complex purchase order discrepancies.
- Monitor expense payables handled by an automated SAAS solution (COR360)
- Process purchase order payables in SAP
- Correct IDOC errors
- Resolve discrepancies
- Complete account reconciliations
- Process expense statements in SAP
- Respond to inquiries from customer service centers, Product Supply and vendors
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- SAP experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
A part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.