JOB ID: 2227
JOB CATEGORY: Operations Administrative
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
Suburban's Distribution Center in has an opening for someone who can plan, report on and coordinate delivery schedules, routes and procedures for multiple Customer Service Centers to maximize productivity standards and ensure zero run-outs. Address delivery related inquiries, issues and requests. Maintain accurate data base and execute additional Distribution Center initiatives as they relate to customer retention, growth and maintenance.
Assist Distribution Center Manager in managing customer retention activities by serving as liaison, when required, between customer and CSCs to ensure customer needs are met.
Provide input on manpower and asset management.
May maintain fuel and other distribution-related inventory quality compliance and control.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and services. Handle customer complaints. Maintain professional image and respectful relations with customers and the general public at all times. Provide superior customer service.
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED preferred
- Knowledge of fuel distribution concepts, practices and procedures including related government regulations
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, data entry and the ability to run and analyze reports
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a team environment
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers. Specializing in propane, heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers through over 600 locations.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.