Suburban Propane has a proud legacy as a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for over 90 years. We have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Support Analyst to be remotely located within our New York State Operational Area.
As a Regional Support Analyst, you will be responsible for training and guiding Customer Service Center (CSC) and Region employees in the handling of back office functions and computer system processes.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career in a collaborative, solutions-driven role, we invite you to apply to join the Regional Support team.
- Oversee administrative, systems, and audit policies and procedures including SOX controls
- Partner with Regional staff to ensure the proper administration of back office functions
- Assist with the development, testing, implementation, and modification of software systems
- Review and approve procedural documents prepared by the Information Services Department
- Act as a liaison between Regional/CSC staffs and Central Support/Corporate departments such as Information Services, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, and Internal Audit
- Provide detailed reports on the status and progress of all CSCs within assigned territory to Regional and/or Central Support Management
- Develop process improvements for administrative tasks and system enhancements
- May participate and/or present at Region meetings, as well as coordinate/conduct training sessions
This position requires 75% - 85% travel.
Must reside within or in close proximity to Upstate NY.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related discipline preferred but not required
- Solid experience in customer service, office administration, or field training for a propane or heating oil distributor, or similar operation
- Familiarity of forecasting & routing, service & dispatch, purchasing, accounts receivable, credit & collections, billing, etc.
- In-depth understanding of ADD Energy system is preferred
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. As a national propane industry leader with over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 42 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers. We are committed to supporting the growth and innovation of propane as a sustainable energy source and investing in the next generation of even cleaner and lower carbon renewable energy sources.
At Suburban Propane, we know that our strength comes from our diverse and inclusive team of employees who make a difference in the communities we serve across the country every day. All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.