We are currently looking for a Customer Account Administrator to play a pivotal role in helping to support our local Distribution Center. As a Customer Account Administrator, you will be responsible for performing detailed administrative and operational functions ensuring the highest level of customer service, quality, efficiency and accuracy in all that you do.
- Provide high levels of customer account management by properly setting up and maintaining account information and data
- Process and coordinate Accounts Receivable, Collections and Accounts Payable functions and activities
- Handle administrative, data entry, reporting and reconciliation around asset and inventory controls and purchasing
- Coordinate with Customer Service Center (CSC), regional and corporate employees to ensure high levels of customer service and achieve operational efficiencies
- May assist with route forecasting and maintenance and with the scheduling of daily service work, installation and repairs
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service or accounting role
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, data entry and the ability to run and analyze reports
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a team environment
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers. Specializing in propane, heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers through over 600 locations.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law