When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 90 years. We have an exciting opportunity for a Brand & Communications Manager to join our Marketing team at our Whippany, NJ headquarters.
As the Brand & Communications Manager, you will spearhead the development and execution of a multi-channel brand and communications strategy for the Company and our fully owned subsidiaries.
If you are an innovator with an editorial mindset and eye for brand messaging, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team and be a part of our next 90 years.
- Build the internal and external-facing brand message and drive all marketing communications activities for Suburban Propane and all of our fully owned subsidiaries
- Establish and drive a multi-channel brand and communications strategy
- Translate our brand identity into a strong, digitally-driven communication platform
- Create a content strategy and relevant content to build strong engagement with our customers, prospects, and partners
- Manage and deliver outstanding integrated communication campaigns that meet brand and sales objectives
- Prepare and manage internal and external communications content and brand standard guidelines
- Manage day to day Public Relations and Crises Management
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions
This position requires up to 25% travel to locations across the U.S.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Brand Management and Communications
- Experience setting, executing, and iterating a communications strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of copywriting, graphic design, layout, and publishing
- Working knowledge of content management systems and digital graphics production
- Experience with social media platforms and social media marketing
Why join the Suburban Propane team? Because we care about the physical, mental, and financial wellbeing of our employees and provide them with competitive pay plus incentive potential and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision (eligibility after just 30 days of employment)
- Paid time off that increases with tenure
- A 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- A new employee training program and many opportunities for continued learning and career development
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee recognition program
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Propane discounts, and more!
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. As a national propane industry leader with over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 42 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers. We are committed to supporting the growth and innovation of propane as a sustainable energy source and investing in the next generation of even cleaner and lower carbon renewable energy sources.
It’s an amazing time to become a part of our team as we expand our national footprint and
make strides toward a sustainable, clean energy future!
At Suburban Propane, we know that our strength comes from our diverse and inclusive team of employees who make a difference in the communities we serve across the country every day. All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.