JOB ID: 1951
JOB CATEGORY: Operations Administrative
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
We are currently looking for a Service Coordinator to play a pivotal role in planning and coordinating service installations and repairs.
- Plan, schedule, and log daily installations, repairs, and service work to maximize billable time and meet productivity goals
- Dispatch Service Technicians and maintain on-call schedules
- Prepare, assign, and process work orders
- Follow up to ensure that all service calls have been completed satisfactorily
- Handle customer complaints and answer customer inquiries regarding products and services
- May assist with fleet management (coordinating vehicle preventative maintenance and repairs)
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Familiar with fuel service concepts, practices and procedures including related government regulations, attained through 3-5 years of dispatching or related experience
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, data entry and the ability to run and analyze reports
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED preferred
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.