Field Operations Manager
JOB ID: 2693
JOB CATEGORY: Operations Management
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
We are currently looking for an energetic and motivated Operations Manager to play a pivotal role in the success of our company by managing multiple key operational areas of our business. To ensure your success, your journey at Suburban Propane starts with us investing in you with our Professional Development Program - designed to provide you with all of the skills needed to build a successful career in management at Suburban Propane. No propane experience? Don’t worry, we will train you.
- Assist with the day to day operations of a local propane business
- Execute service processes including requisition of parts, repairs and service work, completion of job folders.
- Maintain the vehicle fleet by coordinating the preventative maintenance of vehicles, repairs, and licensing.
- Maintain fuel, distribution and service-related inventory quality compliance and control.
- Oversee and manage workforce and material needs to ensure seasonal demand coverage.
- Recruit and retain employees.
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Ability to motivate employees in a challenging and dynamic business environment
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers. Specializing in propane, heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers through over 600 locations.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.