Mt Kisco, NY
JOB ID: 10691
JOB CATEGORY: Operations Administrative
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
$1,000 Signing Bonus*
When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 90 years. As a Service Coordinator, you will plan and coordinate service installations and repairs for a Customer Service Center (CSC) to maximize productivity standards and address service related inquiries/requests. If you are a driven professional with experience in the customer service field, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team and be a part of our next 90 years.
$20.46 - $22.00 an hour (dependent on experience)
- Plan, schedule and log daily installations, repairs, and service work to maximize billable time and meet productivity goals.
- Implement Service Technician dispatch from multiple locations, maintain on-call schedules, prepare, assign and process work orders.
- Maintain job folders and related documentation.
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met
- Answer customer inquiries and provide superior customer service.
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED preferred
- Familiar with fuel service concepts, practices and procedures including related government regulations, attained through 3-5 years of dispatching or related experience.
- Basic understanding of gas and/or oil fired appliances and related distribution systems (training is provided).
- Basic understanding of computer concepts and usage including MS Office.
- Ability to work independently
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
*Signing bonus to be paid in installments