Monthly Bonus up to $1,000 plus competitive pay!
We are currently looking for a Seasonal Delivery Driver to serve as an integral part of our organization by delivering fuel locally to our customers. As a Delivery Driver, you will have access to a challenging career that gets you behind the wheel of trucks equipped with the latest technology to help ensure that fuel arrives to our customers safely, on-time and with ease.
Our seasonal employees are so essential to our business that if you are hired for this position,
we will provide you with a monthly bonus up to $1,000!
- Deliver fuel in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain the delivery truck which includes reviewing the maintenance record, performing inspections and reporting all vehicle conditions requiring attention for continued safe operation
- Provide superior customer service
- Account for funds and inventory with a user-friendly handheld terminal
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our seasonal employees and does so by offering competitive pay with seasonal bonus, sick pay, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting based on eligibility requirements.
- Clean driving record with a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License with HAZMAT, tanker, and air brake endorsements as well as a valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate allowing for operation in interstate commerce
- Ability to lift and pull equipment that weighs 50 to 75 lbs.
- Exceptional customer service skills
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.