When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 90 years. As a Trading Admin & Pricing Coordinator, you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and project-based support functions for the Product Supply group.
If you are a driven professional with administrative experience and pride yourself on your organization and attention to detail, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team and be a part of our next 90 years.
- Daily reconciliation of broker statements/trading activity
- Prepares Confirmation Letters or Contracts for Trading
- Maintains the Fuel Purchase & Sale contracts including creation of contracts in SAP, attaching formula pricing to contracts, and updating prices/changes if needed
- Handles the distribution for bulk Propane pipelines, storages and physical trading
- Maintains contract pricing and Market Sheet in SAP and distribute daily
- Updates the Publication Pricing Base Price Codes daily in SAP
- Enters publication invoices into our automated AP system - COR360
- Communicates with customers and co-workers in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Files paperwork and orders supplies
- Prints and distributes reports
- Assist co-workers with rail activities and associated reporting
- Assists Buyers and Traders in general and market-specific tasks
- Approves/investigates invoices with price discrepancies for Accounts Payable
- Handles other ad hoc tasks and department projects as necessary
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 2 years office environment experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective phone skills to communicate with customers, suppliers, vendors and brokers
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks
- SAP experience preferred
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.