When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for over 90 years. It’s an amazing time to become a part of our team as we expand our national footprint and make strides toward a sustainable, clean energy future!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Call Center Systems Analyst at our Contact Center in Syracuse, NY.
As the Call Center Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining Contact Center data from various software applications and company systems, continuously seeking out process changes and improvements. You will develop and preserve required standards and reporting; creating and/or aiding in the development and maintenance of required technically-oriented solutions.
If you are a critical thinker with the ability to make timely and sound decisions in complex situations, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team and be a part of our next 90 years.
- Act as a technical liaison to application users and company stakeholders, ensuring adherence to Contact Center standards, methods, policies, and guidelines
- Assists in the development of formal and informal application training, with the possibility of facilitation
- Assists in the ongoing support for Contact Center software applications that may include, but are not limited to: Workforce Management, On-Call System, PBX/ACD, Call Recording, etc.
- Assists in project management leadership for system upgrades and implementations
- Perform analysis of operations and system opportunities and coordinate execution of corrective measures
- Develop current and future process flow diagrams along with related process documentation
- Perform testing functions, including building test cases and plans, executing tests and reporting results
- Consult with and assist in the data maintenance of field locations and on-call personnel records
- Assists in handling complaints/inquiries from our field partners
- Supports Contact Center personnel by taking phone calls as the need arises, as well as assisting with all other customer contact channels
- Assists with call quality evaluations, quality form design and maintenance
- Develops written materials including, but not limited to: Contact Center memos and communications, training job aids and materials
Extended and on-call hours required at times to support business requirements,
including some weekends and holidays.
Why join the Suburban Propane team? Because we care about the physical, mental, and financial wellbeing of our employees and provide them with competitive pay plus incentive potential and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision (eligibility after just 30 days of employment)
- Paid time off that increases with tenure
- A 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- A new employee training program and many opportunities for continued learning and career development
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee recognition program
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Propane discounts, and more!
For eligibility and a full list of our benefit offerings please visit: https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/ .
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Previous process and/or systems analyst experience preferred
- Strong business analytical and documentation skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, and Access
- Experience assisting in the management and support of several platforms/systems throughout the Contact Center (i.e. AWFOS, Avaya, TeleOpti, Citrix, Outlook, etc.)
As part of our pre-employment hiring process, background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees and as the 3rd largest propane retailer in the country, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 42 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers. We are committed to supporting the growth and innovation of propane as a sustainable energy source and investing in the next generation of even cleaner and lower carbon renewable energy sources.
At Suburban Propane, we know that our strength comes from our diverse and inclusive team of employees who make a difference in the communities we serve across the country every day. All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.