When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for over 90 years. It’s an amazing time to become a part of our team as we expand our national footprint and make strides toward a sustainable, clean energy future!
We have an exciting opportunity for a ECE Sales Training & Coaching Manager, who will be responsible for developing and managing the Company Sales Training and Coaching program.
If you are passionate about sales training and development, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team and be a part of our next 90 years.
- Establishes and oversees all sales training and coaching activities, ensuring alignment with sales trends, company initiatives and goals
- Facilitates training events and coaching initiatives using adult learning principles/practices as well as the SMART goal plan
- Designs and maintains training materials that contribute to the development of sales skills and effective sales performance
- Evaluates training and coaching effectiveness and implements solutions where needed
- Creates and maintains a library of coaching tools and resources
- Establishes a coaching program that uses various coaching methods to support employee skill development after training
- Provides regular and consistent sales coaching to drive behavior changes that lead to the achievement of immediate and long-term success
- Maintains appropriate performance and attendance documentation
- Prepares and delivers regular program status updates to various levels of management throughout the organization
Why join the Suburban Propane team? Because we care about the physical, mental, and financial wellbeing of our employees and provide them with competitive pay plus incentive potential and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision (eligibility after just 30 days of employment)
- Paid time off that increases with tenure
- A 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- A new employee training program and many opportunities for continued learning and career development
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee recognition program
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Propane discounts, and more!
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent skills and experience in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Sales, Job Coaching, Business or related field
- Prior experience/expertise in sales process and/or sales coaching in a B2B (business to business) environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to present in front of large and small groups of people at various levels within the organization
- Ability to coordinate and manage large projects
- Experience identifying and effectively overcoming obstacles/roadblocks
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. As a national propane industry leader with over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 42 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers. We are committed to supporting the growth and innovation of propane as a sustainable energy source and investing in the next generation of even cleaner and lower carbon renewable energy sources.
It’s an amazing time to become a part of our team as we expand our national footprint and
make strides toward a sustainable, clean energy future!
At Suburban Propane, we know that our strength comes from our diverse and inclusive team of employees who make a difference in the communities we serve across the country every day. All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.